ExcavatorXL 6" WP CT Boot
- ASTM F2413-11 Composite Safety Toe protects against impact or compression
- ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH Electrical Hazard Protection rated to protect against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions
- Waterproof, Full Grain Leather Upper keeps feet dry and protected, and provides long-term durability
- New contoured last allows for superior cushioning and a roomier toe box for all day comfort
- SuperDutyXL iTechnology construction with Goodyear Welted forefoot and cemented heel providing Cat durability and athletic comfort
- ERGO Technology provides biomechanically considered features engineered to integrate stability, flexibility and comfort
- EaseHD heavy duty comfort footbed for extra cushion, support and rebound
- Aggressive rubber toe bumper for extended wear and performance
- TecTuff Material at the toe and heel for abrasion resistance
- Ergonomic ankle pods for protection and stability
- T1410 Outsole performs against oil and water, and is heat and abrasion resistant with a ladder grip in the midfoot that easily grips ladder rungs for safety and security
- Biomechanical outsole lug design mirrors natural gait cycle while walking, while molded siping and squeegee tread disperses liquid for maximum traction
- SRX Best-in-Class, Slip-resistant Rubber Outsole reduces the risk of slips and falls on low tractions surfaces
The impressive comfort features are equally matched by the protective, safety technology that the ExcavatorXL offers, including a lightweight, yet highly protective, composite toe, electrical hazard features, and waterproof construction. The T1410 outsole is engineered for extreme slip resistance and includes our exclusive SRX outsole compound which exceeds industry standards at reducing the risk of slips and falls in the workplace. This work boot is also powered by ERGO Technology which combines biomechanics, ingenuity, hardened durability and trademark grit to create a shoe that will provide comfort all day long.
This is a drop ship item and may take an extra 3-4 days for processing.