Resolve Mid CT Boot
- ASTM F2413-11 Composite Safety Toe protects against impact or compression
- ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH Electrical Hazard Protection rated to protect against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions
- Strobel Construction provides superior flexibility and lightweight durability
- Sculpted EASE Foam Footbed is lightweight, energizing and flexibile for all-day comfort
- Slip Resistant Outsole reduces the risk of slips and falls on low traction surfaces
Love the look of the Resolve Composite Toe Work Shoe but want something taller? We’ve got you covered. The Resolve Mid Composite Toe Work Shoe is a non-metallic, nubuck work shoe that is lightweight, comfortable, durable, and ready for the job. Best for light industrial environments and weekend projects. It offers the slip resistant properties you need to keep you on your feet and the protection against electrical hazards of open circuits up to 600 volts (in dry conditions).