Mae ST WP Boot
- ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 Steel Toe protects against impact and compression
- ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH Electrical Hazard Protection rated to protect against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions
- Cement Construction for added durability
- Waterproof, Full Grain Leather Upper keeps feet dry and protected
- Nylon Mesh Lining and Sock Liner for added breathability and comfort
- Molded EVA Footbed offers extra shock absorption
- Nylon Shank provides support and stability
- Molded PU Midsole for durability and comfort
- T1260 Rubber Outsole performs against oil and water, and is heat and abrasion resistant
- Slip Resistant reduces the risk of slips and falls on low traction surfaces
Defined by the job that needs to be done and built with the necessary requirements that come with doing it, the Mae work boot meets the challenge. This steel toe with its hiker-inspired design offers the protection and durability that is expected in a Cat Footwear boot. From the high-performing, slip-resistant outsole to its protective steel toe and electrical hazard properties, this chukka boot can easily handle the tough environments of industrial worksites. The Mae is highly durable and waterproof, too, which keeps everything dry and comfortable. The interior is lined for breathability and the cushioning underfoot for comfort. Mae is a solid choice and destined to be a staple for women’s work gear.
This is a drop ship item and may take an extra 3-4 days for processing.