1:50 994K Wheel Loader - Rock Configuration
Product Dimensions: 15.875 x 5.375 x 5.875 in.
The huge 994K, Caterpillar’s largest wheel loader, delivers higher productivity and lower cost than any other machine in its class. A high lift 994K moves 42 tons per pass, 20 percent more than its predecessor 994H. Rock bucket capacity ranges from 25 to 32 cubic yards; coal bucket capacity ranges from 42 to 52 cubic yards.
The Cat® 3516E engine is rated at 1739 hp (1297 kW).
Features and Details:
• Detailed cab interior, including operator
• Authentic Cat Machine Yellow paint
• Rock specific bucket
• Authentic Cat trade dress
• Lift arm raises and lowers
• Bucket scoops and dumps
• Articulated steering
• Oscillating rear wheels
• Realistic metal railings and grab rails
• Authentic tire tread design
High Line Series Packaging:
Collectible, full-color printed metal box, including machine photos and specifications. Die-cut foam insert protects model within the box. Cardboard outer box provides additional protection.