- ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH Electrical Hazard Protection rated to protect against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions
- Strobel Construction provides superior flexibility and lightweight durability
- Leather Upper delivers long-term durability and protection
- Nylon Mesh Lining for added breathability and comfort
- Engineered Comfort Footbed blends lightweight EVA with memory foam to provide added cushioning as well as balanced shock absorption and support
- Soft Microfiber Footbed Lining offers added comfort and NXT antimicrobial layer reduces odor
- DUOFUSE ™ Midsole blends rubber and foam for more comfort, less weight and trusted durability
- Nylon Shank for added support and stability
- T1450 Outsole performs against oil and water, and is abrasion resistant
- SRX Best-in-Class, slip-resistant rubber outsole reduces the risk of slips and falls on low tractions surfaces
Want a work boot that looks just as good on the jobsite as it does on the barstool after work? The Fairbanks boot combines super smart, new comfort features with a major style upgrade. This soft toe work boot is constructed with all the grit and durability of a Cat Footwear boot yet provides comfort with its padded collar and ankle pods as well as deep notched padded Achilles to bend and flex as you move. The midsole is powered by DUOFUSE, our custom engineered midsole which blends rubber and foam for more comfort, less weight, and trusted durability. With 40% more resilience and 30% more abrasion resistance than standard EVA, it will stay comfortable while holding up to the daily beating they’re going to receive. The Fairbanks provides electrical hazard protection and the outsole is SRX, our extreme slip resistant compound that exceeds industry standards. So, if your industrial work calls for protective features, without the need for a safety toe, choose the trusted comfort of the Fairbanks to get you through your work day.
This is a drop ship item and may take an extra 3-4 days for processing.