LEGO Technic App-Controlled Cat D11 Bulldozer
Celebrate a hero of the construction world as you build a replica version of the biggest Cat® dozer with this LEGO® Technic™ App-Controlled Cat® D11 Bulldozer (42131) kit. This large set lets adults enjoy quality ‘me time’ focusing on their passion. Just like the real Cat® bulldozer, this model is built in modular sections. LEGO fans will love the new-for-October-2021 LEGO element – a large track that can be tightened and loosened. And the build is just the start! With many authentic features and functions packed into this model, there’s lots to discover.
Take control of your bulldozer model
Use the CONTROL+ app to operate and explore this heavy-duty machine. Use the app to drive and steer. The app delivers realistic movement as you raise, lower and tilt the blade or raise and lower the ripper and ladder.
LEGO Technic buildable models feature realistic movement and mechanisms that let LEGO builders explore engineering concepts in an approachable and realistic way.
- Build a mighty construction vehicle packed with details with this huge LEGO® Technic™ App-Controlled Cat® D11 Bulldozer 42131 model building set for adults.
- Use the CONTROL+ app to operate your bulldozer. Bring the bulldozer model to life as you drive and steer, then raise, lower and tilt the blade or raise and lower the ripper and ladder.
- Looking for the best gifts for yourself or any fan of Cat® bulldozers and other cool vehicles? This impressive construction vehicle set makes a top gift idea.
- This Cat® replica measures over 10 in. (26 cm) high, 22 in. (57 cm) long and 14.5 in. (37 cm) wide.
- Requires 6 x AA batteries (not included). The set also includes 2 x no. 15 motors, 2 x large motors and 1 x hub.
- This Cat® model is meticulously detailed to replicate the full-sized model with authentic colors and graphics that Cat® enthusiasts will love.
- The LEGO® Technic™ universe offers advanced buildable models for LEGO fans who are looking for an immersive building challenge.
- LEGO® Technic™ components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® Technic™ components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.