15A 7.25″ Corded Circular Saw
This corded 7-1/4″ circular saw has the power needed for any job site application. The powerful 15A motor delivers 6,000 RPM optimizing power and size for maximum performance. The magnesium base and guards provide a lightweight durable design with a bevel capacity of up to 56°. Textured over mold grip and front handle provide comfort and control throughout the entire cut. Included are (1) 24T 7 1/4″ Carbide Tipped Blade, Parallel Guide, and Hex Key. Cat® power tools are backed by a 3 year warranty.
- Powerful 15A motor delivers 6,000 RPM for jobsite performance and durability.
- Lock-off switch prevents accidental start-ups.
- Electric brake stops the blade quickly.
- Featuring magnesium components for a lightweight, yet durable saw.
- 0-56° Bevel capacity allows for bevel cuts across a wide range of applications.
- (1) - DX56U Corded Circular Saw
- (1) - 7.25" 24T TCT Saw Blade
- (1) - Parallel Guide
- (1) - Hex Key