18V Brushless 1/2″ Drill/Driver With Two Batteries
This 18V Brushless 1/2″ Drill/Driver is built for the job site with a 2 speed gear box delivering 600 in/lbs. of torque with 0-600 RPM and 0-2000 RPM. 1/2″ all-metal ratcheting chuck for improved bit retention, LED light to illuminate darker areas, and ergonomic soft grip handle for a balanced feel. Included are (2) 2.0Ah batteries, 4A Quick charger, removable belt clip, and the only professional tools that come with a stackable storage case. Cat® power tools are backed by a 3 year warranty.
- High-efficiency BRUSHLESS motor delivers 25% more power, 50% more run time, and 10X longer life.
- 600 in/lbs. of Max Torque powers through the toughest applications.
- 2 Speeds in an all-metal gear case and 18 clutch settings provide versatility for any application. Drill function bores through any material.
- Includes Slide Lock Storage Case to easily store and transport.
- (1) - DX11 Cordless Drill Driver
- (2) - DXB2 18V 2.0Ah Li-Ion Batteries
- (1) - DXC4 4.0A Charger
- (1) - Belt Clip
- (1) - Slide Lock storage case
- Watt Hours (W/h)36
- Chuck Size1/2" All Metal Ratcheting Chuck
- Max Torque600 in/lbs
- No Load Speed0-500/0-2,000 RPM
- Impact Rate0-8,000/0-32,000 BPM
- # of Clutch Positions18+1
- Working Capacity1-5/8 in. wood , 1/2 in. metal
- Unit Weight4.2 lbs. (w battery) I 2.4 lbs. (bare)